2013 ASPH ANNUAL MEETING
Better Together: The Future of Academic Public Health Education
November 2-4, 2013
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
The 2013 ASPH Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, November 2 through Monday, November 4, 2013, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston. MA.
The theme for the meeting is Better Together: The Future of Academic Public Health Education. The meeting will include the third annual summit on Undergraduate Education for Public Health on Saturday, November 2.
Online registration for the ASPH Annual Meeting will open in summer 2013.
The ASPH Annual Meeting is held in conjunction with American Public Health Association Annual Meeting & Exposition, November 2-6, 2013. APHA requires a separate registration in order to attend its events. Details are found by visiting the APHA website: http://www.apha.org/meetings/annualmeeting/.
All ASPH meetings will take place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Hotel reservations can be made through the APHA housing bureau only and cannot be made directly with the hotel. The APHA Housing Bureau will open for reservations on June 1, 2013. The hotels sell out quickly and ASPH encourages attendees to make hotel reservations early in order to be at the ASPH hotel.
For further information on ASPH events, please contact Jessica Petrush at email@example.com.
Past ASPH Annual Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- 2012 Annual Meeting (October 26-31, 2012, San Francisco, CA)
- 2011 Annual Meeting (October 28-November 2, 2011, Washington, DC)
- 2010 Annual Meeting (November 4-10, 2010, Denver, CO)
- 2009 Annual Meeting (November 7-10, 2009, Philadelphia, PA)
- 2008 Annual Meeting (October 24-28, 2008, San Diego, CA)
- 2007 Annual Meeting (November 2-6, 2007, Washington, DC)
- 2006 Annual Meeting (November 4-8, 2006, Boston, MA)
- 2005 Annual Meeting (December 10-14, 2005, Philadelphia, PA)
- 2004 Annual Meeting (November 6-9, 2004, Washington, DC)
- 2003 Annual Meeting (November 15-18, 2003, San Francisco, CA)